Worse service ever. I paid for a two key combo and I never received them.

It's been 1 months already. I have been on hold 3 hours already to check on status and no one has answered. Every time I call no one ever answers the phone calls or the line is always busy.

They are now Master Lock but things have not changed.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of keys lose. Sentry Safe needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned keys lose in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sentry Safe.

Comments

Lincolnshire, Illinois, United States #1269294

Now that its MasterLock things will only get worse. The customer service use to be located right at the factory in Rochester NY.

Now manufacturing is in Mexico and customer service is at the corporate office and they have about 10 people where there use to be 45 people taking your call.

Sorry for your experience. They use to be a great company a long time ago.

Portland, Oregon, United States #1201933

I sent $15.00 for a replacement key on June 17th, 2016. It is now August 21st, 2016 and I have no key yet!

I have called numerous times and when I didn't get a busy signal, I was placed on hold for over an hour only to be told the key was on it's way. That was a month ago, and now I receive a check from them for $15.00 and no key! I emailed 4 times and have not received any response.

This company sucks a**! I will NEVER, EVER buy anything from them again, period!

to Noisydaddapumw High Springs, Florida, United States #1209515

Check a local locksmith they can make keys for you....

I am a locksmith in Florida