I spent over an hour getting my Sentry safe open, now it won't close.I had it installed in my closet about a year ago and store my handgun in it.

It is a rotary combination model. I have already removed it from the closet and plan now to replace it with something THAT WORKS (other than Sentry as this thing is ridiculous).

I have nothing to lose, so I am going to take this "junk" down to the garage and take it apart to see what makes it NOT tick!!!!Sentry use to be a leader in security, not anymore!!!

I got mine as a gift, after researching for a replacement I see Sentry is no long recommended for quality.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sentry Safe. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sentry Safe.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Security category for more informed decision or compare Sentry Safe to other companies on our site.

Comments