Graham, Washington
1.7K views 3 comments

Thieves broke into Sentry safe stole everything.They use pry bars on the door separated the door broke the welds from the inner door and bent the lock mechanism to open.Pissed off never buy a sentry safe.

Piece of ***.

piece of ***.

Piece of ***.piece of ***.Piece of ***.Piece of *** piece of *** piece of *** piece of ***

Piece of *** piece of *** piece of *** piece of *** piece of *** piece of *** piece of *** piece of *** piece of *** piece of *** piece of *** piece of ***

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Sentry Safe?

Comments

Nutley, New Jersey, United States #1259862

they shouldn't be crackable period, but I agree that the age of the safe and out-dated style makes it easy for potential thieves to find a way in.I mean, if I wanted to crack one right now, you just told me how with this complaint.

Keep up with the times when protecting your assets. Safety deposit boxes are still probably the most secure option and they are insured.

Home safes in todays world should be digital or biometric, as there are many ways to crack the old spin-dial style.Home safes are also insured, assuming you've declared your valuables to your home (or rental) insurance company and are insured.

Reseda, California, United States #1195223

So you use a 400 $ safe to protect 10000$ in items? Dummy

#1102088

Ha!!! How old is that safe?

Practically an antique