This company is the worst company I have ever dealt with in getting

service. I have tried calling their customer service 3 different times.

The first time I waited over 30 minutes, second time I waited over

25 minutes and the third I waited 15 minutes. It's like your calling a

dead phone number. It has been over a week and I still haven't

received my combination. If you are buying a safe ... Never, Never, Never buy a Sentry Safe ... Because their Customer Service SUCKS.

Their CEO ... James Brush needs to get off his *** and start running

the company.

Mike Ryan

San Diego

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Sentry Safe. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants Sentry Safe to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sentry Safe and sentry safe customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

They didn’t discontinue customer service, they just contracted it out to 3rd parties that work out of run down call centers making minimum wage. What do you expect?

Fairport, New York, United States #1316431

SentrySafe was sold to Master Lock in 2014 and they moved production to Mexico . They pretty much discontinued customer service, they didn't care about 400 American workers and they don't care about you or your safe.